Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where am I?

Its been 4days in a row that i don't make an update here, obviously. Its not just i am busy but just let myself relaxed for a little while. From the consecutive days that have been working over here, i think I'm worthy for a little relaxation, isn't it? Well, at least I'm back now and ready to rumble..lol

Anyway, as a part of resting, hubby and I have been planning to go outside tomorrow- probably shopping, dining out and so on. Good thing its hubby's off or i will be stuck at home again. I hope hubby will stick out to our plan or i will be completely insane. Anyway, i already sent a little bit of amount in our account for him to be able to take me to the places i wanna go. So, basically there is no backing up here. lol I'm just hoping that the weather tomorrow is okay though.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner