Wednesday, April 30, 2008

blessed

Time goes by so fast. I still remember of carrying a huge watermelon inside my belly. But then i realized i have this little beautiful girl that just started to discover the real world. I was so happy with the progress that she showed to us. Everytime i saw her doing unusual things it does brings us a wide grin. Having Alyssa in our life is truly unimaginable yet we are blessed. Below is the video i took when she was dancing at the same time singing a little with her favorite game show in TFC. Though i have this in my other blog but i got a feeling of putting this up her too. I am so proud of her. Seeing this video over and over again makes me happy. Just thinking how this 9month old jiggle herself everytime she hears her favorite music.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner