Friday, May 9, 2008

Party, party, party

Hubby's two days off again and we are planning to go to the party for his work tommorow. I say, i'm going to miss my opportunity online again but its okay as long as we had a time for family together..sometimes you have to give more time for family recreations and stuff too. Sierra and Kyle is here. They are excited to go to the party as well for some reasons that they like to get along with so many people sometimes too especially their daddy's co-worker. Anyway, Sunday is a big day for me because we were going to the bday party of my friend's son as well as a celebration of the mother's day too. So since hubby is not working at sunday, he decided to take an off for us to go to the party. I could be able to eat some filipino foods that day and probably take some home....Its going to be fun again...

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner