Sunday, December 9, 2007

2007 Phillippine Trip

Last April Hubby and I flew about a thousand of miles going to the Phillipines to spend our vacation with my family. It was fun and amazing visit. We were just staying at my mom and dad's house. We are able to spend a lot of time to them, sharing our food we eat, going places together, laughing, sharing a different of stories and lot more.
Since my parent's house located at the little baranggay, we spend a half of an hour going to the city to get some for food, groceries and to eat at the restaurants. We take a jeepney to get there in the city and take a tricycle to ride for a very short distances.

I am hoping to visit there again soon to see and spend more time to my family. I hope next year but if we can't hopefully year 2009. There are so many reasons that we are unable to go back there next year. Firstly, Alyssa is too young to travel. Weather in a Phillipines is kinda frustrating specially in a month of April. Aside from that, she still don't have a complete vaccination. I know its going to be different for her since she's gets used to here, the weather, the sorroundings and food.


Here are some couples of pictures on out trip to the phillipine.






No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner