Thursday, February 21, 2008

Emo Trend?

I was once confronted one of my friend listed in my friendster about the picture that he had in he's profile. I mean, it was ridiculous. He was slicing he's wrist. I was so curious so, i ask him why he done something stupid that could endeed up his life but responded me saying that he isn't in the picture and it was only an "emo trend". I was puzzled what emo trend was since i never heard of it before. Although, i'm still at my young age but latest trends is not in my passion right now. It was my career; being wife, little mom and of course a blogger.

What is emo anyway?

Emo is a short term of emotion and was popularized by punk rock bands very long time ago. It supposed to be like emotional, sensitive, introverted associated with depression, self injury and suicide. A certain person who likes into emo, they sometimes associate theirselves by creating authentic emo look such as wearing tight jeans and t-shirts, with dyed black hair, long bangs brushed to one side of the face, wearing extra-black mascara and a dark eyeliner pencil on guys and gals alike, studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes, button-down shirts, etc.

I was amazed how these teeners are easily get associate themselves into new trend. I come to realization that being associate with emo trend is eventful for them. For whatever the meaning of emo is, for sure they're be happy associating themselves with new trend.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner