Friday, February 15, 2008

Excited!!

I'm pretty much excited on going to MI next week to see my two cousins. Hubby, I and Alyssa will go there to spend few days since its hubby's vacation. He is excited too and that he wants to drive his new vehicle that we just bought couple of days ago. He is excited not just to test his vehicle but he wanted to unwind himself from tiring job.

I am looking forward to see my cousins very soon. My one cousin was in the Phils right now and by the time we go in MI she be there. I am excited to ask her about lates news in Phils as well as our families there. My other other cousin Retchel is leaving too pretty soon. I am preparing a little present for my family and send it tru her since we can't go and visit them this year.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner