Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh No!!

I am a little bit worried nowadays with ppp update. Yesterday, they announced the news that shocked me and caused me to worry like these. As a blogger in ppp, i think we already know that they are going to update their system. These update can probably hurt a lot of bloggers out there as they are going to delete the blogs that against TOS. I knew my blog isn't that great. I had so many grammatical errors which i think that makes them a sense to delete my blog because of poor content. Anyway, i'm crossing my finger that it won't happen to me. Its okay if they will going to delete some of my blogs in the marketplace that I really don't amount anything. I have 5 blogs in the marketplace, and now hoping at least 2 of them will remain.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner