Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Shopping Guide

Want some more sites to get your shopping done without leaving the comfort of your own home? Well, you read my previous post where i listed about my favorite sites to shop around and this time I'm going to add some new websites that i found last night. Though i haven't place any order yet, but I'm pretty sure they are my target on my next online shopping.

1. Forever21--- upon checking out this website, i saw a lot of cute items--from casual to dressy outfit. I love their cute tops, handbags, etc. They also have cute colored pants which i really love the most. I was planning to add more colored pants in my collection since I only got two of them--yellow, green, blue or red pants are the best.

2. Wetseal--- they have so many cute items too. The website is a bit cheaper and they are currently offering off-season sales.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner