Wednesday, September 3, 2008

trichinosis?

Being away from my family is hard. Last night i talked to my brother and he brought me a good as well as bad news. The good news is our mom felt a little bit better from being sick of at least 5 days. The bad news is that my brother mentioned of having a surgery. He has some kind of bump on his back which i called it trichinosis if i'm not mistaken. Trichinosis is caused by eating raw or undercooked meat of animals infected with the larvae of a species of worm called Trichinella. Anyway, he says he had this little bump on his back 3 years ago and now it goes bigger and bigger. I really don't know what to do right now. My brother says, he is going to get surgery done when we were go back home next year. I hope the bump is not that dangerous.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner